Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hello, goodbye, hello, goodbye....

I randomly have like 10 new followers. Weird.

I should probably let y'all know that I don't know if I'm going to update this blog much more. It was for a period in my life where I needed this outlet to spew out foolishness about boys. I'm over that now. At least for the time being. So I won't stomp all over your hearts anymore....each time you check me out and I haven't posted. I know, you're all heartbroken.

In case you're curious and you'd like to follow my new blog, click here and watch me enjoy life daily throughout 2011.

Thanks for reading about my shit though...

2 comments:

London Guy said...

Nice, sounds like you are entering a new phase of your life. Hope it all works out well.

jack blogger said...

love your blogs. :)